My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Pick your service plan when you Activate your device. All plans include the same features.
per year for first year.
Renews at $139.95 per year.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your WhereSafe purchase. Our products all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If the device or service does not meet your expectations, just return the device to us for a full refund.
High powered magnets allow for easy setup on cars. Metal surfaces are not required though, as the GPS tracker can work in backpacks, suitcases or even packages being shipped across the country. There are a lot of uses for a portable and magnetic GPS tracker. Many GPS trackers out there require wiring into vehicles, but the portability of this GPS tracker allows you to move it from vehicle to vehicle as needed.
The long-lasting battery allows you to track items that you may not be able to access for a while as well. At 10000 mAh, the battery can last up to 2 months on standby, or 1 month with average daily driving. This GPS tracker sleeps when the vehicle is not in motion and updates every 8 hours. When it starts to move, you get regular updates every 2 minutes.
View the GPS locations on the user-friendly Android or iPhone app, with driving routes for today and yesterday. Customize the alerts you will receive and know when:
- your vehicle leaves the city,
- the vehicle or driver is speeding,
- the vehicle moves after hours,
- the device is picked up and removed,
- and when the battery is low and requires a charge.
Find a flat metallic spot that does not get hot! Super strong magnets will keep it secured. Under the vehicle or under the hood are popular spots. Thieves generally look inside the vehicle for GPS tracking devices, but this one is out of sight and out of mind. The trunk, glove box or console are good alternatives.
Construction and landscaping equipment are high value targets and need to be protected. Place a magnetic GPS tracker on your excavator, backhoe, loader, grader, dozers or any other equipment to get peace of mind and know their locations.
Trailers make easy theft targets as they can easily attach to a vehicle and be pulled away. Protect your landscaping, heavy equipment, power sport, or rental trailers. Find a good spot on your trailer to track it and everything it carries.
Whether you're renting RVs out to travelers hitting the road, or own an RV and want to protect it from theft, this is the RV GPS tracker you want. The long-lasting battery doesn't need a power hook up, so you can track it when the RV is on the road or in storage.
Perfect exactly as shown and works great the battery last a long time and the magnets are very strong I had no issues hooking it up and it very accurate.
I've been using the GPS tracker for about a year now. I have the magnetic version so I can switch it between vehicles. Very pleased with the unit and it's reporting capabilities. Also, the monthly fee is very reasonable considering it covers Canada and the US. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for such a device.
Does what it supposed too. Accurate and easy to use. I've had it for a month now and have not yet had to charge it. Magnet is plenty strong to be able to place it where you want. Customer service is fantastic. Highly recommended!
I purchased a GPS tracking device, attached it to a vehicle and signed up with WhereSafe to allow me to see it's location as well as any movement and stops along it's route. It is very accurate providing me with the route of the vehicle and the addresses where it was parked. I would recommend WhereSafe to anyone who has a tracking device and wants to know it's location at any time of the day or night.
A battery powered 3G GPS modem., SIM Card that handles all data and wireless service with North American coverage, USB charger and cable, Clear poly bag to keep the device dry if required, and a 1 Year replacement warranty.
- No installation required! Strong magnets keep the device secure, and no external antenna.
- Location updates every 2 minutes when moving. Devices sleeps when not movin and updates every 8 hours.
- Motion & Tamper detection using built-in sensors
- Rechargeable Li-Ion 10000mAh battery. Lasts up to 2 months (depends on driving hours per day).
- WhereSafe service plans are $12.95 / month or $99.95 for the first year (Regular price: $139.95 / year).
- Notifications via Push or Email for speeding, leaving a defined area, unplugging the device, after hours movement, and turning the vehicle on or off.
- View the vehicle location via the WhereSafe app along with the route and stops for today and yesterday
- Create up to 3 separate logins for family members
- Intelligent 24/7/365 monitoring
- Optional add-on reports and features available
PROTECT YOUR PASSIONS
WhereSafe is flexible and was designed with todays active families in mind. It can be used to protect young drivers, elderly parents and your assets, including cars, boats, RVs, equipment, ATVs and more.