My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
The WhereSafe Vehicle Tracker reports its position ever 2 minutes when moving, and every 10 minutes when parked. Get harsh braking and acceleration alerts to monitor driving behaviour. View the real-time GPS locations on the WhereSafe Android or iPhone app.
- Size: 74 × 46 ×25 mm
- Harsh braking and acceleration alerts
- Operating temp: -40˚C ~ +80˚C
- Optional cables for discrete installation
Pick your service plan when you Activate your device. All plans include the same features.
per year. Save 23%!
per year. Save 35%!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
WhereSafe ensures that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. All our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If the device or service does not meet expectations, simply return the device to WhereSafe for a full refund.
After hours monitoring keeps an eye on your assets and let's you know if they move.
Set a geofence boundary around your city and know when the device leaves the area.
Be aware of high speed travel and take action.
Know right away when your device needs a charge and is unplugged or removed.
Just plug the Vehicle Tracker into your car or trucks' OBDII port and you are ready to go. No wiring or other installation required. Easy to move to other vehicles as needed.
We have cable options available to get the device out of sight and free up your OBDII port. Our popular Y-Cable allows the Vehicle Tracker to be hidden from thieves.
This is a great tool to track just about anything. Whether you want to see the whereabouts of your personal vehicle or keep tabs on your company vehicles, this is a great solution. I personally use this device to know where my vehicle is at when there are other drivers at the wheel. Awesome tool! Keep up the good work.
I live in st paul alberta. it works. Now I don't worry my car get stolen anymore
These product is great for tracking your car or truck it tracks every were you are I would buy it again. There is a monthly fee but it reasonably and worth it.
I purchased a GPS tracking device, attached it to a vehicle and signed up with WhereSafe to allow me to see it's location as well as any movement and stops along it's route. It is very accurate providing me with the route of the vehicle and the addresses where it was parked. I would recommend WhereSafe to anyone who has a tracking device and wants to know it's location at any time of the day or night.
A plug-in OBDII 5G GPS modem, SIM Card that handles all data and wireless service with North American coverage, and a 1 Year replacement warranty.
- Network: 5G / LTE CAT M1 / NB-IoT
- No Installation required - simply plug it in any standard car or truck with mandatory OBDII port
- Location updates every 2 minutes when driving, and every 10 minutes when parked.
- Motion & Tamper detection using built-in sensors
- Dimensions: 74 × 46 ×25 mm
- Weight: 71g
- Operating temp: -40˚C ~ +80˚C
- WhereSafe service plans are $12.95 / month or $120.00 / year (a 23% savings!).
- Notifications via Push or Email for speeding, leaving a defined area, unplugging the device, after hours movement, and turning the vehicle on or off.
- View the vehicle location via the WhereSafe app along with the route and stops for today and yesterday
- Create up to 3 separate logins for family members
- Intelligent 24/7/365 monitoring
- Optional add-on reports and features available